meet me in montauk

these are from last weekend. here I am on another vacay reading ayn rand on the beach.

Montauk was like the ghetto hamptons, full of crusty fishermen and people from staten island. altho we saw like 6 ferraris and a lambo on the drive out.

We stayed in NYC for a night after we left long island, and saw cirque du soleil at radio city music hall.

I had a panic attack in the middle because like every act was someone balancing on one foot on ladder 100 feet over the stage and juggling. I have a problem with heights apparently.

Then on the last morning we went to Ess-a-Bagel in midtown and waited 45 goddamn minutes in line, but the bagels were the shit so it was ok.

Last time I was there, I had to run across the street to puke while Tosh waited in line. I'm in better control these days I like to think.

No comments: