holiday road

i sincerely love thanksgiving. I always go to my parent's house in kansas and my brothers all come over and we hide from my parents downstairs and watch youtube videos of stupid shit like powerthirst and some mexican guy shredding to pachelbel canon. then we sit down to eat like the family in Christmas Vacation. my mom is always red-faced and manic about finishing all the food in time, my Grandma is mean to your face in a really nice-sounding way while my grandfather nurses a crown royal on ice and avoids my grandmother, me and my brother Max quietly make fun of my dad for being a huge dork all the time, my brother Brian carries around an empty beer can that he spits chaw juice into, and my brother Fred always does something weird, because he is cousin Eddie.
happy thanksgiving.

No comments: