things and stuff

guess what? i already received a letter from my safety school informing me of my acceptance. AND that i've been awarded a small (quite small) "Director's Scholarship for Smart and Kewl Peepz.*" *may not be called that. so that's a weight off.

also friday was my 1 month mark of being a courier. and today to celebrate i fell off my bike for seemingly no reason. in front of a lot of people at a busy intersection. don't worry I'm fine except for a few bruises, which to be honest, I welcome. I was beginning to forget that a badass courier is supposed to be like all burly and covered in battle scars from riding the mean streetz. i'm like a ninja you guys. a bike ninja.

appropos, i signed up for short-term health insurance. I found out my college offers a cheap deal to alumni which is good since my dad has been riding me to get insurance ever since one of his former boy scouts (he was my brother's troop leader. shut up) fell off a cliff while snowboarding and now has a traumatic brain injury. so now when i do something like today's cute little maneuver but with more bones broken, I will be no less likely to sustain a traumatic brain injury but it will cost less.

aaaaand of course i'm still cooking and eating a lot of delicious food like this.
100_1161

No comments: