holiday celebrate

i did 3 runs today all morning then checked the eff out at 1pm. they each paid the holiday rate though which is 1.5x the normal commission so i earned like $15 today. and i got home in time to catch one tree hill and eat leftover apple pie so what do i care.
apple pie!

you know what else? I TURNED IN ALL MY GRAD SCHOOL APPLICATIONS. Abby didn't I see you frantically mailing your last one to GW like 5 minutes before they switched the postmarking stamp over to Sunday? MAYBE YOU DID BUT IT'S DONE NOW SO I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU SAY. now no one talk to me about grad school until further notice which will be my next all caps post announcing where i've been rejected from.

also, I watched Suicide Club on valentines day. this movie is fucked. up. catchy soundtrack tho.

No comments: