a few things

1. i used to think that the world was divided between people who like Car Talk and people who don't like Car Talk. now I realize that its really a difference between people who like Car Talk and people who are ignorant.

2. there are only 4 weeks left of the semester, and I am so excite. i'm going back to DC for winter break and I have no real plans except to read Anne Rice's interview with a vampire quadrilogy (real word? there are 4 books) in the tradition of reading teen vampire romance novels (*cough twilight cough*) while its cold and bleak outside.

3. I lied, I do have plans for break. I'm going to muhfuhkin BARBADOS for my birthday! where's Barbados? I don't know, its an island I think. I have a passport and a sarong and i don't give a shit. i'm going to drink rum drinks out of coconut shells with tiny umbrellas and do this the whole time:

No comments: