tellem where you stay, pt 10000

I'm going out of town. again. dear god.

over the past few years i have developed a debilitating phobia of flying. and lately, with all the travel i've been doing, its jamakin me crazy. the first thing i do when i get on a plane is size up my seat-mate to see who i'm going to die next to. when i went to san francisco in august, i sat next to this nice, young jewish mother and her well-behaved baby boy named Matan, which she told me means gift in Hebrew. I totally felt good dying next to them. but that is the exception. i flew back from kc a couple weeks ago and i cried the whole flight. i was sitting next to this big guy with a bluetooth in his ear who didn't even notice that i was hyperventilating with snot running down my face. what an asshole.

and so, i give you this video montage to help me elude death, one more time. let us pray:







oh yeah i'll be in albuquerque until saturday. peace bitches.



No comments: