crabs crabs crabs

this week sucked. i got back from brooklyn and my boss called everyone into the conference room and told us the organization is moving to baltimore. kaboom. the rest of the week i spent picking the pieces of my brain up from where they landed after the explosion and thinking about updating my resume. honestly, besides low rent, what possible benefit could baltimore offer? i think we all know who the loser in the "does-baltimore-suck-more-than-DC" game is. i'm not even taking votes. the answer is yes. bmore does suck more.

to celebrate the end of summer (and my career), i'm going to annapolis today with friends to (not) eat crabs. since i don't eat fish, i will be sitting with my beer and corn on the cob and scowling intensely, plotting my next diabolical move. talk about feeling crabby (yuck yuck).

i also hope we have time to make a stop by this Italian Cafe for gelato that comes highly recommended. ima need this week to be over... now.

No comments: